You want to contact me? That’s great! But first let’s become friends
Upfront I want to say, that I am very happy about any request, comment, complaint, proposal or anything else. I want to help you as much as I can. But there is some stuff, that I would like you to read through first, before you contact me…
Please consider this before you contact me:
- I try to read every e-mail with all my heart and I will always answer, if I find the time. But due to a life on tour, crazy adventures and constantly growing this project I might not be able to answer every single e-mail. I still send you love, energy and the power to fulfill your travel dreams
- If you are looking for information regarding a specific destination, please have a look at destinations first. There might be some information, that already helps you.
- I sometimes do take guest articles into consideration, if you come at me with a cool idea. I always like to support other travellers and bloggers. Don’t be shy! Just be aware, that there are some guidelines you would have to follow in order to publish something on this blog. If you are interested, contact me by using the form below
- I do not take part in free academic studies or projects
- I don’t do free advertising
You want to advertise?
If you want to advertise on this blog, I can offer you various options. Just go to Want to Advertise? to get more information.
You want to work with me?
I offer a lot different services. From photography over consulting to creating engaging videos and much more. Just go to Work with me to get more information.
If nothing of the above applies to you, then just fill out the contact form below. I try to get back at you as fast as I can. Until then I can only say: I see you on the next tour 😉